Thursday, February 10, 2011

Contest Thing: Pay It Forward

I found this at "A Literary Pursuit," T.K.Richardson's blog. She normally posts insightful tidbits and useful links for writers. She even has a YA book out called Return the Heart about a girl who can see into other people's hearts with plenty of Russian Folklore behind it. Feel free to check her out, it's definitely worth it.

The rules to this little shindig are as follows (and bottom line, five lucky people will get something):

~The Rules~ (as taken and modified from "A Literary Pursuit")

ME: I will create something handmade to send to the First Five People who leave a comment on this post saying they would like to participate! (In my case, this handmade something will more than likely be a hand-drawn picture of whatever you like, and samples are on my DeviantArt account.)

YOU: To play along you must be willing to repost this and do the same, offering something handmade to five other people. (At this part of The Rules, it didn't say the five people must be the first five to leave a comment on your blog, but that seems to be the thing to do.)

YOU & ME, BOTH: All handmade "gifts" will be sent sometime in 2011.

Sound good? Sure does to me! So comment at your leisure and I'll get back to you if you win about what your drawing will be. :)

1 comment:

  1. That sounds really interesting but I don't have time to participate in it. Between classes volunteer work, and kids after school activities I'm booked beyond summer LOL

    Good luck though and have fun!

    ReplyDelete